Thursday, August 9, 2012

Starlight Express


Applause and cheers from the audience lasted for about 20 minutes towards the end of the show.
My hands were red but I just had to continue clapping them.
The crowd stood up and started dancing with the music, I was about the join the crowd and move my lazy buttock.

The performance was so good that I couldn't take my eyes off the stage. I would give it a 100%.
I also got to know why my uncle can easily watch the musical for 3 times now.

I really admire the enthusiasm of all the performers.
They sang, dance and skated skillfully on the stage.
As if they were enjoying themselves while busy entertaining the audience.

Every performers also had their own unique costume that were finely made to suit their character.
They are exactly like live locomotives.
Each and every part was finely crafted with different materials that I don't recognize.
But everything was pleasant and so lovely.
I guess I love their helmets the most. I wish I could have one of them as a souvenir.

Watching the musical in German wasn't as bad as I thought.
Though I couldn't understand a single word from the songs, I still got the message straight away from the performance itself.
The musics and orchestra was beautifully arranged to tell the story.
And my head is now occupied with the songs.

Lastly, I told myself that I should learn some German and watch the musical again in the future.

1 comment: