Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Bohemian Pouch

I should have continue writing for the pass week but I was too occupied with sewing.
I had a lot of idea coming into my mind recently, but not enough time to spend.

I always wanted to make a bag for myself but I end up buying a new one all the time.
Up till today, I haven't got the chance to finish a bag.
I only manage to make a small pouch for myself.
But I'm really satisfied with it.

It's made with recycled material that I got from a jump suit that my sister bought hmm...maybe five years ago.
It has been lying in our closet for 'yes that long' years because the size was too big.
And last year, my sister sent it to me with the thought that I'll be able to wear it here.
No no, so it continued to lay in my closet until this summer.

Now part of it looks like this


Of course with the help of my skillful hands, my best assistant the sewing machine and also some embellishment.

The floral ribbon is a lucky piece from the scrap bag that I bought during my visit to the weaving factory in Germany.

1 comment: