Sunday, August 12, 2012

Going home...


Good time slips away fairly quickly.
My last day in Germany was no different than the others.
The weather was still perfect and I enjoyed the time I spent with my relatives.

In the morning, we set out to Leverkusen after breakfast.
Uncle Manfred said that I have to take a look at the Japanese garden since the flowers are still blooming during this time of the year.
I'm really satisfied after taking a walk through the garden.
It was so peaceful and calm to the mind.
I also got quite a lot of good pictures of the garden.

We went into town later to have some ice since it was quite hot outside.
I had spaghetti ice with chocolate.
Chocolate is my all time favorite and they taste good with almost everything.

Before the day ends, I met up with my cousins again and we had some food together.

They hug me as they say goodbye.

Packing the two bottles of homemade jam into my suitcase.
It is a gift from my aunt and uncle before I leave for Enschede.

I've always had a great time in Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment