Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In Enschede


Once back in Enschede, I got a message from Danika and Gumin.
They were going to cook Korean food again.
I was too exhausted to cycle there at first but my tummy was growling.
So I unpacked my suitcase and set out to the north.

They were busy preparing  our dinner -- dakgalbi and gimbap when I arrive.
Suzi was also there as she's also back from vacation.
We talked while cooking until everything was ready.
It took us more then an hour to finish the gimbap.

As soon as we're done, we laid some plastic bags on the floor and had a little picnic in the kitchen.
We were all starving so the food disappeared from our plates quickly.

Later on we gathered in the room to watch some videos.
We also had the almond cookies that I brought from Germany as dessert.
Uncle Manfred's spritzgebäck is the best.
They love it as much as I do.

The sun set and that indicates the end of the day.
We went home with a satisfied stomach and a smile on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment